Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Are You There, Judy Blume?

I remember reading Are You There God?  It's Me, Margaret. when I was 12 years old.  I was amazed that someone wrote a book just for me...and when my daughter read it when she was 12 years old, it had the same effect on her.  Of course, the cover of her copy was a little bit trendier than on mine - the girl above is the Margaret I knew and loved.  I felt card number 12 fit perfectly. Marla

2 comments:

  1. It had the same effect on me, was one of my faves for sure... I loved all of her books, except of course that adult one a year or so back, which made me feel like I was, oh, thirteen and full of all the angst of teenage-ness again!
    Love this. Can't wait to see the traveling library show when all is said and done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh & ps... LOVE our new cromlech pic!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete