Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Harper Lee

I decided for my year of artfull days to use books and reading as my theme, which is fitting for me as I'm a librarian by day, closet artist by night.  For my first artfull entry I used a recycled library date divider, a discarded dictionary (one of those old huge ones with really great pictures) and a photo of Harper Lee from the internet.  I never make time for creativity...it squeaks it's way in now and again so this will be a big challenge for me.  And it's one I'm looking forward to, too. Marla x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How I love this!!! Thank God I posted before I peeked at yours, or I might have crawled into my art room and not come out. You are so fabulous. Adore Harper Lee. Adore you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, looks you two are off! Sounds such fun, and intriguing. I'll be watching, fascinated, where this journey takes you both! M Douglas Bibbey,

    ReplyDelete
  3. We certainly are off *laughing*... I can't wait to see where we go too...

    ReplyDelete