Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Monday, March 21, 2011

#21 - Mimi & her Libra girls

Oh my gosh, it's only March, not my busy time, and I've been working such long days, I can't imagine what's going to happen in my busy season!

So I thought maybe a scrapbook page or two might do me nicely when time is tight... I've always had visions of grandeur of creating these magical books for my daughter, but I'm not a scrapbooker... never have been... by the looks of it, probably never will be... never mind!




Our mother, always calls our daughters 'her Libra girls' which I find kind of funny because we've never been a family that is big on star signs... but something about the fact they're both Libras has always struck some chord... So of course it was the first thing that popped into my head when I came across these two images...

1 comment:

  1. I can here Mimi talking in that funny little voice she uses when she makes that face! Doesn't it feel like we've been doing this for months, not weeks?

    ReplyDelete