Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Monday, March 28, 2011

#28 - it had to start somewhere

A little collage of the beginning of my dad's story... kind of... not entirely... my favorite element is the envelope sent to my grandparents old house two years before I was born! What chance do I have if they saved things like the envelope?!!? (& the stamp had already been ripped off!)

2 comments:

  1. Can I please had copies of these photos? I don't have any of them.
    Lovely collage, can I have a cpoy of it, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, finally got a chance to really look at this - it's just lovely. And so thoughtful. What a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete