Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Sunday, March 27, 2011

#27 - the book (partial...)

For years Marla & I have sent a circle journey book back and forth, we create a page and write a little letter... it is 'the' book. And it's so exciting when it arrives because you have no idea what will have been created in it... Can't remember exactly how long it's been, Marla has the first one at the moment, but our daughters been sharing their own for 6 or 7 years, and we already had a good year or two under our belts... my word. In searching for a link to add to this post, it seems they may have gone out of business, that makes me so sad, because they've truly brought such joy to us over the years... A couple of years back, I emailed them and told them of our fun adventures, they sent me a free book as a little gift!
So today I started a project that was a tad too ambitious, instead I made my book page, but of course, I can't actually share it (teensy teaser photo). So I'll share a story. (How unlike me!) For probably 3 years, I've had this great b&w image of triplets who were cheerleaders for some team, and were wearing these great white (almost go-go) boots and all kicking simutaneously in a can can type way, loved it! Saved it for some fab inspiration. Tried to image transfer it into the book, wrecked it... so now it's a background! But I don't have to worry about it anymore!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks very intriguing...and I can't wait to see it and the book, too! I have a pile of clippings, etc. just waiting for it! Sorry about the cheerleading triplets - they sounded really great to add to something in their little white boots. :)

    ReplyDelete