Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, March 25, 2011

by the sea


I had to smile this morning when I received a gorgeous beach tote from my sister; not only did it have the same mellow vibe as my artwork for today, but it was created with the same colors as I used, too.  I love my sister - she always makes me smile, and it's always amusing how much we think alike!  This photo is about 11 years old (where does the time go?) on one of the gorgeous Cape beaches. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this. Love the fact it's certainly not the typical Cape Cod summer portrait! Look how Maddy's all bundled up!!! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well getting to the Cape is much easier off-peak...and the beaches are quieter, too. :)

    ReplyDelete