Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Friday, March 18, 2011

Love stories...



I wonder if Romeo would have sported a "Juliet" tattoo?  I counted the library cards that I'm using for this project and there's over 60 of them left...

2 comments:

  1. He totally would have, and she would have had a ring tatooed around her belly button that said, 'be but sworn my love' intertwined with roses, I'm certain of that! Fun choice! Great card...

    60 cards? You totally have this made, perhaps you should be sharing with your sweet sister...

    ReplyDelete