Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Thursday, March 24, 2011

#24 - the first Adriana as a fairy

I've always wanted to make fairies, Adriana and otherwise, I adore fairies. I totally believe in fairies. And yet, haven't ever created one (other than those little felt/fake flower ones, which I also adore). So here you go, the first Adriana fairy.


(If you were at the AFCC Cape Cod Collaborative today, know I created this after photographing that wonderful event, all 9 hours of it... exhausted...)

2 comments:

  1. As I know you'll read this in the am, Marla...
    ♫ Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday gorgeous sister, Happy Birthday to you! ♪ ♫ ♪ ♪
    Have a totally fantastic day, I love you so much.

    Thanks for creating with me.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very sweet. Adriana makes a lovely fairy.
    Thanks for the happy birthday surprise! I hope I'll be singing yours on this blog, too!!!!
    Thank you for creating with me, too. xx

    ReplyDelete