Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Thursday, March 10, 2011

song in my heart...

So I had no internet all night, that'll take the pressure off. Except the pressure on my head, how frustrating...

We've only been at this a little over a week, and already I love the things that are happening in my room. I've found some scissors I'd been missing forever, along with my bone folder. Have opened a few things that I purchased for something, just had to have them, and then there they sat, never even opened for months & months, maybe even years...



And then there's 'song in my heart, don't think it's done, don't particularly like the title, but it's a project I started ages back, and just kind of left it mid stream. Love the fact at least it's on it's way to being done. Love that we finally did the tessalation project, even if it wasn't entirely successful, love that one of those loteria cards finally made it into a project. I have been rummaging through my room, and finding all sorts of treasures and bits & pieces that will hopefully, finally find their art.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been playing in my art room - I think it might make me antisocial so my dining room table is always covered with art junk...not quite how I planned it! Love the song in your heart. lovely.

    ReplyDelete