Originally, the idea was this. Two sisters spending one year creating art, or at least creating, every day using only supplies that they already have, get for free, find, or receive...looking to rediscover the artistic selves they've lost somewhere along the way in all the clutter of life... But it didn't fit into life, and so now who knows what you might find?!!















Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Watch out, Little Red!

This fairy tale was my least favorite as a child...I loved the basket and the big red cape but when it came to the wolf, ugh.  The thought of the wolf dressed up like grandma waiting patiently for Little Red still makes my stomach lurch.  And now I'm surrounded by werewolf & vampire books in my library collection, and I'm always being asked for more.  It seems my teens are more fearless in their reading selections than their librarian!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, this is FABULOUS!!!! I love this so much, think it's my favorite... The composition and colours are so strong, the font is perfect, the hair & lips, oh, you are so very talented, my sister...

    ummm... can I have it? *laughing*

    ReplyDelete